Sunday, March 18, 2018

Curation: Teacher-librarian Twitter Chats

As a personal goal, I have added the AASL NSLS Shared Foundation of Curation to my PGP for next year. But, why wait when you have something in mind already?

In my recent AASL Knowledge Quest posts, I have been focusing on being a #ConnectedEducator for educators that want to become more connected and those that are new to social media.

Growing Your #PLN: Search. Connect. Grow. discussed four ways in which educators can find and follow colleagues online. The fourth tip included the suggestion to search for Twitter chats. Many chats are monthly; however, some can be bi-weekly or even weekly.


Judy Moreillon commented that the Piktochart with Twitter chats should be updated. I agree. I was unable to track down the owner; however, I have created a Padlet for you to add your Twitter chat!

Let's work together to add as many Twitter chats as we can. The Padlet is password protected. You can message me here, on Twitter (@AshleyCooksey2) or on Facebook in the Learning Librarians or Future Ready Libs groups.

Made with Padlet

4 comments:

  1. Hi Ashley, I have added #CALIBChat. Also check this spreadsheet -https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dWOOtPnCyg1xOKB-8iwq-3TcUOFYXb7SJWQ4fQPKr6g/edit#gid=0 - created from a Google Form Nikki Robertson and I worked on a while back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for adding your info to the Padlet. Please share with others that you know or participate in. I'd love to see all TL chats added!

    ReplyDelete