Friday, March 1, 2019

Museum of Natural History

I love when websites and tech tools integrate seamlessly with Google Classroom. It makes sharing resources so much easier on both me and classroom teachers. It's the old adage "work smarter, not harder". 

The American Museum of Natural History has great resources for teachers. Personally, I loved looking through their exhibits. I've never been to the museum in person, so taking a virtual tour is the next best thing. Don't you love that our students get to have those experiences? 

AMNH articles and exhibits can integrate into Google classroom! Use the "share" option to add it to Google classroom, create an announcement, assignment, question, or class material. 


Find an article or exhibit, and then share it to GC.

Choose which class and action!

I can't wait to share resources from The American Museum of Natural History with students and teachers!

No comments:

Post a Comment